Skincare Basics -- Facials, Regimens, Makeup & More
Get the basics on skincare regimens, facials (both at-home & pro) and which skincare products are right for you.
- How to Do a Basic At-Home Facial
- Dry Skin? 25 of My Best Itchy Skin Fixes
- Perfect Skin: 10 Do's and Don'ts
- 4 Basic Skincare Rules
- Homemade Face Masks: 16 Recipes I Love
- How to Tell Your Skin Type
- Splurge (or Save) on Cleansers & Moisturizers?
- How To Get Rid of Dry, Cracked Heels
- Does Your Skin Benefit From 8 Glasses of Water a Day?
- Best Cleansers on the Market
- Best Moisturizers on the Market
- 9 Best Sunscreens
- Is Model Karolina Kurkova Missing Her Belly Button?
- How to Exfoliate Body and Face
- How Much Should You Exfoliate?
- Beauty Secrets of the 'Desperate Housewives'
- Signs You are Overcleansing Your Skin
- How to Give a Great Massage
- How to Save Money on Your Skincare Routine
- How to Keep Your Body Moisturized
You can take 10 years off your face without plastic surgery by using the right anti-aging products. Microdermabrasion, chemical peels, retinoids and antioxidants are all methods more and more women are embracing.
- How to Conceal Crow's Feet
- Best Eye Creams
- Anti-Aging Products: How to Use Them
- What Are Antioxidants?
- Hollywood's Anti-Aging Tricks
- Is Retin-A the Secret to Looking Young?
- How to Use Retin-A Safely
- All About Salicylic Acid Cleansers
- Wrinkles: 7 Anti-Aging Products Dermatologists Swear By
- What are Antioxidants?
- 5 Amazing Uses for Botox
- What are Chemical Peels?
- 10 Dos & Don'ts to Help Slow the Aging Skin Process
- Fine Lines & Wrinkle Fixes
These days there are many options to hair removal. It's not just about the razor anymore. Different hair removal methods work better on different areas & skin tones. Find out when -- & what -- to shave, wax, tweeze & laser.
- What Really Happens During the Brazilian Wax?
- Hair Removal Methods: When Should You Shave, Wax, Laser or Tweeze?
- Top 10 Shaving Tips
- What is Threading?
- How Waxing & Sugaring Works
- All About Laser Hair Removal
- How to Get Rid of Hair on Your Face
- Diary of a Laser Hair Removal Guinea Pig: Part 1
- Diary of a Laser Hair Removal Guinea Pig: Part 2
- Diary of a Laser Hair Removal Guinea Pig: Part 3
- Diary of a Laser Hair Removal Guinea Pig: Part 4
- Diary of a Laser Hair Removal Guinea Pig: Part 5
- Diary of a Laser Hair Removal Guinea Pig: Part 6
- Diary of a Laser Hair Removal Guinea Pig: Part 7
- As Seen on TV: Does the Smoothaway Hair Removal Kit Work?
- Threading: A Great Way to Shape the Eyebrows
- Interview With Naomi Torres, About.com's Guide to Hair Removal
How to solve common skin problems including acne, spider veins, rosacea and more.
- Dry Heels: How to Make Your Feet Soft as a Baby's (Seriously.)
- Dark Undereye Circles: How to Cover Them Up
- Cover Up Scars, Spider Veins or Varicose Veins
- What is Rosacea?
- How to Fake a Full Night of Sleep
- Get Rid of Liver Spots (Age Spots) on Hands
- Help! How Do I Soften the Rough Skin on My Elbows?
- Adult Acne Causes & Cures
- Why Do I Get Back Acne?
- Do I Need a Dermatologist?
- Cover Up Blemishes and Pimples
- Melasma: Brown Spots on the Face
- Sclerotherapy: Getting Spider Veins Removed
Nails: Manicures and Pedicures
There's nothing better than treating yourself to a professional mani/pedi. But you can save money by doing it yourself at home. These tips will take your nails from ragged to refined in no time.
- 8 Secrets to Making Your Manicure Last Longer
- How to Save on Your Nails
- Nail Art: 10 Photos of Wacky Nail Art
- How to Do a French Manicure
- 30 of My Best Manicure/Pedicure Tips in One Spot
- Secret to Keeping Polish From Chipping
- How to Stay Safe at the Nail Salon
- The 11 Best Cuticle Creams & Oils
- Hottest Nail Polish Trends
Best Skincare Products
What's the best moisturizer, cleanser and bath products?
Find lists of the best fragrances and perfumes for summer, fall, winter and spring. Plus, best celebrity scents and gift lists.
- The 14 Best New Perfumes
- Dictionary of Fragrance Terms
- Types of Perfume
- Top 10 Wedding Perfumes
- Best and Worst Britney Spears Perfumes
- Best Perfumes for Teens
- How and Where to Apply Perfume
- Summer Perfume Tips
- Splurge or Steal Perfumes
- The Best Celebrity Fragrances
- 5 Perfumes to Wear to the Office
- Fragrance & Perfume Reviews
There is no doubt having a tan makes you feel thinner, sexier and healthier. However, these days baking in the sun is becoming increasingly unpopular as more women realize the sun's UV rays age skin faster than anything (not to mention increase your chance of developing the deadliest form of skin cancer, melanoma).