- Wash hair and then blowdry hair straight.
- Spray hair with a heat-protecting spray.
- Separate hair into 2 or 3 sections.
- Starting with one section, wrap a 2-inch thick section of hair around a large-barrel curling iron.
- With the next section wrap hair and curl in the opposite direction of the previous curl. This will help make waves look more natural.
- Let waves cool, then finger comb them into place.
- Finish with a spritz of hairspray.
This is Gallery 1 of wavy hairstyles. There are 3 more to peruse!