This is a great hairstyle for women with thick, coarse hair. Just avoid going all one length. Make sure you cut in some layers around your face to add definition and remove thickness, you don't want to end up with Christmas tree hair.
Why this look on Mandy Moore (a classic round face) works:
- Long layers are universally flattering on everyone and are a great pick for women with round faces. They help elongate the face. This cut has layers that begin at the chin.
- Wavy hair can mask roundness.
- Length also elongates her face.
1. Volumizing spray like Bumble and Bumble's Prep (my absolute favorite)
2. A large-barreled curling iron. Pick your favorite from this list.
See more long hairstyles
- How to create the wavy hair pictured here
- The most flattering cut on everyone (almost)
- How to give yourself a professional blowout
More on face shapes: