1. Style
Julyne Derrick

Natural Skincare: 10 Best Organic Products for Your Skin

By April 8, 2013

Many of friends are hugely concerned about what they put in their bodies and on their bodies, so naturally when we talk about beauty the main questions I get from friends revolve around natural products. They don't want anything with parabens, they REALLY don't want anything that's been tested on animals and they're willing to spend a bit more money to get the real thing.

The good news is there are plenty of wonderful organic skincare products on the market today. I pulled together a list of the best cleansers, moisturizers, eye creams, body lotions and eye makeup removers just for them -- and for you. Most of the products in Natural Skincare: 10 Best Organic Products for Your Skin can be purchased at health food stores and organic grocery stores or online.

Image:

Comments

September 9, 2013 at 11:02 pm
(1) Angie Fisher says:

I much prefer natural products and to make my own. My favorite at the moment is a combination of almond oil, avocado and egg white as a skin moisturizer. I got the recipe here http://www.femaleproblems.org/ – Not instant results but after a few months my skin definitely feels softer.

September 10, 2013 at 9:28 am
(2) shona says:

how to get rid of face hair,plz give any remedy

September 21, 2013 at 9:58 am
(3) Adam Bomb says:

I personally use <a href=”http://carefreeorganics.com>Carefree Organics</a>. Organic, healthy, and inexpensive.

October 2, 2013 at 3:57 am
(4) Mercedes says:

If you’re looking for vegan products, browse my shop:
we are 100% vegan and organic. Paraben free, sulfate free, gmo free, petrochemical free and animal cruelty free. This line is specifically deigned to NATURALLY treat skin problems based on breakthrough studies on age groups, we believe that your age is a big factor in how your skin can be treated. We’re a new brand trying to start a revolution in awareness of vegan and organic beauty remedies. Hope you like! Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns!

-Mercedes Peters
peters.mercedes@yahoo.com
Your vegan beauty specialist

October 3, 2013 at 6:26 am
(5) Alan Smith says:

Hello Everyone,
Skin Boutique is a cutting edge dedicated to the research and treatment of the conditions affecting skin health and beauty including, sun damage, acne, rosacea, dark spots, and wrinkles. As a client of Skin Boutique you get direct access to the most current skin care expertise delivering safe, affordable and measurable clinical results under the supervision of a medicallytrained professional. Our qualified personnel are always available to monitor your progress and answer your questions or concerns. We are confident in the value of what we offer and to prove it we make you this promise. For more information visit our web site http://www.mdskinboutique.com/

October 3, 2013 at 6:28 am
(6) Alan Smith says:

Skin Boutique is a cutting edge medical aesthetic clinic dedicated to the research and treatment of the conditions affecting skin health and beauty. We are confident in the value of what we offer and to prove it we make you this promise.

October 10, 2013 at 11:04 pm
(7) Greg F says:

I have psoriasis and have terribly dry skin otherwise, especially in the winter. I asked my dermatologist what I could use because my hands kept cracking and bleeding all winter long. She suggested something that I could get at Walmart. I bought it and thought it was good…until I had to wash my hands. I noticed that the lotion just washed off! I got frustrated because I spent a good amount of money on the lotion and it was gone within about a month because I was using it 4-5 times a day at work alone. I then discovered that I could make my own lotion from all-natural ingredients and that it is actually so much better than anything that I could buy at the big stores. I make my own lotion in solid form (called lotion bars). They contain coconut oil, shea butter, mango butter and cocoa butter as well as beeswax. I now only need to use it once a day. Check out my shop at http://www.unchapped.etsy.com.

October 14, 2013 at 4:35 pm
(8) Hannah says:

I know protecting my skin is important. Had very bad dry skin…chemicals in today’s facial cream was the cause. I used Anar Naturals Vitamin E cream…Look at my skin now…glowing and fresh…Anar saved me.

November 12, 2013 at 3:04 pm
(9) Tiffany says:

I had many skin problems that my dermatologist could not help me with. After much research, I stumbled onto an organic skin care company called Face Naturals. Their products are amazing and they use all natural, organic botanicals to heal and nourish your skin, not toxic chemicals to mask your skin problem.

November 14, 2013 at 12:57 am
(10) Sherry says:

I recently tried the coconut, raw honey and lemon cleanser from apolloniallnaturalcosmetics.com and I love it. Its all natural and works great. My skin is the best its looked in years and it even got rid of my blackheads. I didn’t think that was possible. This stuff is miraculous.

January 3, 2014 at 12:36 pm
(11) Argan Oil says:

Use onn wrinkled sskin and massage gently, but carefully.
You may even put on the mixture jjust after prolonged exposure to the sun to relieve skin.
This argan oil is also used to the epidermis to ease it
and decrease the face lines.

January 4, 2014 at 10:24 am
(12) xt_blog says:

Make sure that you know their skin type if possible,
and also what type off product they will use. You should therefore try
too shop around for the besst products offering the best value.
in We – Ho, my ehes caught a pretty product, by Aubrey Organics,
on the shelf made ouut of fragrant Camellia ooil which I
just had to sniff.

January 4, 2014 at 10:40 am
(13) xt_blog says:

Other ingredients to look for when buying an normal face cream are herb oills like Grapeseed oil, Avocado oil, Maracuja and
Jojoba oil; they moisturize the epidermis to make it
soft and velvet-like. The secondd product iin the
skin firming lotion review is brought to us from Clarins.
One all-natural oil suupply iis resulting from Maracuja love fruit create.

January 7, 2014 at 4:48 am
(14) Diana says:

I found unrefined organic Shea Butter to be my best moisturiser and have been applying this to my face and body. It is completely free from any additives because it is cold pressed. It does not clog the pores and is the best night cream. It is my best moisturiser during winter. I use Shea Olein to tame frizzy hair after every wash and to moisturise my dry hair. This is also an amazing oil for facial and body massage. It feels so luxurious and silky. If it is safe even for babies, especially to protect the skin from diaper rash, it is certainly safe for everyone. Natural and organic products are always the best!

January 10, 2014 at 10:31 am
(15) SpaSkin.com says:

Another way is protect your skin with tighnt woven llong sleeved shirts, long
pants and wide brimmed hats. Avoid toxic bath bombs when
soaking in the tub by self-pampering the green way.

For instance, Oil Control Lotion is the another upgraded brand of Dermalogica skincare line.

January 15, 2014 at 12:03 pm
(16) organic beauty products says:

Acai berry als cleanses the colon of the toxins which are responsible for
the fat accumjlation in thhe body. Ground oatmeal works well with a
varijety of other organic products such as: egg, milk, fruits, honey, and
fruits. 5% of SLS in soaps can cause mild irritation while 30% in ingredients can causze high irritation too the skin.

January 20, 2014 at 6:28 pm
(17) Betty says:

I spent many years as well as dollars using brands at the local mall, until I realized that they make you think you need more than one item to treat certain skin issues. Then I found, and fell in love with the products at http://www.total-skincare-solutions.com.

The selection is not overwhelming and I have used the cleansers, moisturizer, and the wrinkle cream is wonderful.

They are all natural, Paraben and fragrance free – affordable too.

January 27, 2014 at 5:59 pm
(18) Julia says:

I love OnlyPapaya skin and hair products. All natural, completely Australian and made with a special unique ingredient called OPAL A (made with fresh carica papaya – paw paw).

The papaya undergoes the special OPAL treatment and the already amazing healing properties of the papaya are dramatically enhanced/increased.

Anyways I love their products – you should check out their website

February 4, 2014 at 11:09 pm
(19) lovemoka says:

I have tried several organic products for my eczema and Moka Skin Nourishment is the product that I have grown to love. It’s not oily, filled with extra fillings. It’s truly organic and my skin hasn’t felt better.

March 5, 2014 at 4:10 pm
(20) Janette says:

This is a new all natural, organic, infused with therapeutic grade essential oils and Reiki Healing Energy skincare products company. This small start-up company has an amazing skin healing balm that will heal anything from cuts, bug bites, swollen bruises with cuts, burns, sunburn, chap lips, any type of skin rashes, itching issues from allergies and many more things! I have also used it on injuries to prevent scarring and it worked amazingly! Also, the other products, Age-Less Skin Serum is amazing; I am over 50 years old and my skin tone, skin texture improved immediately. The body lotions, and body butters are to die for! This gal, Anita Price, is amazing. Her prices are great and she will custom make products for you and your pets that have skin issues or anything else. check it out at http://www.healingbutterfly.org.
Company located in northern california and she will ship to you wherever for a reasonable fee!

March 5, 2014 at 4:12 pm
(21) janette says:

check out this natural skincare company’s products, amazing! I tried to post earlier and didn’t see my post
Healiing salves, healing butters, body lotions, Age-Less Face Serum and other products ! all made from natural and organic ingredients infused with therapeutic grade oils and Reiki Healing energy.

March 9, 2014 at 7:42 am
(22) Jimmy Johns says:

My Choice is <a href=”http://www.meriance.com/en/collagen-cream”>Anti-Aging Collagen Cream</a> it is really good using it for more than five years now. Best wishes…

April 14, 2014 at 8:44 am
(23) clarsonic says:

Many of the beauty products offered by Panasonic
are considered to be great both in terms of function and cost.
Tea tree oil elements are all-natural antiseptics
that are also recognized antidotes for acne.

Consumers who buy homemade products are also giving back to the economy and promote the
local agriculture sector.