The Bottom Line
- Deep cleans pores while exfoliating dead skin
- Overwhelmingly popular with beauty aficionados, even spas use it during facials
- Users report marked improvement in skin tone and texture, fewer blackheads
- 30-day money back guarantee, customer service department reputed to be wonderful
- Comes with a "normal" and "sensitive" brushes
- At up to $200 (you can buy them cheaper online), they are pricey
- If used too much, can be tough on the skin. Those with sensitive skin should use the sensitive brush
- Results can be disappointing for those expecting a miracle product
- Overall a great skincare cleansing tool
- Pricey, but most customers agree it's a great buy. Money back guarantee if you don't like it (within 30 days).
- Works well with any cleansers
Guide Review - Clarisonic Skincare Brush
It cleans deeply, evens skin tone and is touted to get rid of blackheads and blemishes. Many users report their pores appear smaller after prolonged use.
I suggest trying it out for 30 days and if you don't like it, return it. The customer service department is famous for being wonderful if the tool breaks or needs to be replaced.
I also suggest using giving a good couple weeks before you should expect results. Start out gently with the sensitive brush and if you feel your skin can handle the medium brush, you can graduate to it.
What others are saying:
On Makeupalley.com's review Website, the brush is very popular. Of the 80-plus people who reviewed it at the time of this review, 83 percent would buy it again. See the review.
The average customer review is 4 stars on Amazon.com. See the review.