This style looks good on all face shapes. To get this look, you need straight hair or hair that's easily straightened with a flat iron or a flat brush with blowdryer. Get a middle part and ask your stylist for a few layers. This cut looks great air dried as well.
What you need for this look:
- A straightening cream or spray which you'll apply before blow-drying hair.
- A good blow dryer that dries hair fast
- A paddle brush so your hair dries straight
- A great flat iron to run over hair after it's fully dried.
- A shine serum. I like Bumble and Bumble's Shine On Finishing Spray
This is Gallery 1. See my other galleries of shoulder-length hairstyles: