Prep Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 3-6 aspirin
- 1 lemon
- baking soda
- Coffee cup, rolling pin or glass cup (to crush the aspirin)
- Shallow dish
- Warm honey (runny honey), moisturizer made for the face or natural oil such as almond, olive or coconut
- Depending on the amount of coverage needed, use 3-6 aspirin.
- Crush the aspirin into small pieces by rolling a coffee cup, rolling pin or glass cup over them. Place aspirin in a dish.
- Squeeze in the fresh lemon juice (about 1 tablespoon per 3 aspirin) and allow the aspirin to dissolve into a paste. If the aspirin is coated, it may take longer.
- If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon or so of warm honey, moisturizer or a bit of oil (almond, olive or coconut works). Stir well. If you have oily skin, you can skip this part and add a few more drops of lemon instead.
- Apply as a mask or spot treat the pimple or itchy area. Allow to dry.
- Remove the mask with a warm, wet washcloth dipped in baking soda.
More on skincare: