- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tsp (more or less, add drops if you need them) of olive oil or extra virgin coconut oil
Add the olive or coconut oil
Stir in your palm with your finger, creating a paste.
Add or less as needed
Massage into skin in a circular motion.
Rinse off with warm water.
Press a warm washcloth into face.
Slather your skin in your favorite moisturizer or follow with a moisturizing mask.
More on skin:
- See more homemade face mask recipes
- See more Dry skin? 25 of my best itchy skin fixes
- Hair mask & hair rinse recipes
- An amazing guacamole made with peas? You won't believe how good Rancho La Puerta's Famous Guacamole Recipe is.
Even more on skincare: