This mask, based on roses, is perfect for balancing out the oily and dry areas of your skin.
Not sure if you have combination skin? Find out for sure here: How to Tell If You Have Combination Skin.
- Optional: 6 fresh rose petals
- 2 tbsp rosewater
- 1 tbsp natural yogurt, room temperature (not low-fat or non-fat)
- 1 tbsp runny honey (to get honey runny, you can warm it in a microwave for a few seconds).
- Soak rose petals, then crush them in a bowl.
- Add the rosewater, yogurt and honey.
- Mix well and apply to the skin.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.