If you opt for short hair, make sure you have layers cut in, as Ginnifer Goodwin does with this edgy short haircut.
Why this look on Goodwin (a classic round face) works:
The longer bangs actually add definition to Goodwin's gorgeous delicate features.
You never want short hair to fall flat against the sides of the head. Goodwin's hair here has a lot of layers cut in, which is a must for a round face.
See more short hairstyles
Must-have products for short hair:
1. Bumble and Bumble's Thickening Spray
2. Big Sexy Hair Flip it Over
3. A styling gel to keep down flyaways and hold hair in place. Try Philip B styling gel.
4. A fabulous pomade. InStyle Magazine named Bumble and Bumble Sumotech the best pomade on the market. It holds hair in place without making it sticky or stiff.
5. A perfect gel. Our favorite is Phyto Pro Sculpting Gel
More on short hairstyles: