5 Ways to Move Your Butt This Fall
Quick TipLets face it, there are a lot of people who simply don't like to exercise. It is looked upon as work... plain and simple. But what if we made it fun? Here's my list that burns calories, and gets those bones moving again.
1. Take a long walk along a beach. There are less people to share the beach and the temperatures are great at this time of year. If you clip on your pedometer, you could add these steps to your daily count.
2. Take your camera and go for a hike. Look for the unusual. I once saw a spot that looked like something straight out of Lord of the Rings. Do you remember the shire where Frodo lived... it came pretty close.
3. Buy a badminton set and use it. An afternoon in the sun... doesn't get much better than this.
4. Find a mini-golf course and have fun. If you like the real thing... there is always that option too. Just think of all the waist whittling that will be going on.
5. Go out and meet the neighbors. When was the last time you had a conversation with those people who live next door or down the street? A short walk will do amazing things for your mind and body.
*All of the above are super easy ways to get you moving. In fact, you probably will forget that you are exercising at all!