How To Apply Makeup in Ten Minutes
You have a little more time to spend on your makeup. Let's see what a few extra steps can accomplish.
- Apply a cold compress to the eye area to reduce any puffiness.
- Apply moisturizer.
- Dot on foundation and blend.
- Apply concealing cream to blemishes or dark circles using tip of fingers.
- Brush brows into position
- Apply color to brows if necessary.
- Apply eye shadow.
- Apply eye liner.
- Curl your lashes.
- Apply mascara.
- Apply lip color.
- Set makeup with a little loose powder and a fluffy brush.
- Check your blush and add a tiny bit more if necessary.
- Have a tiny pair of scissors close by to snip brows if necessary.
- For individual how-to on any of the above, see the how-to index.
- You might want to mix your dry eye shadow with a little water to make it last even longer.