Feel Like Chatting about this topic?
Caring For Athlete's Feet
There are a few things you need to do on a daily basis to control Athlete's Foot.
- wash your feet every day and carefully dry them.
- wear cotton socks to absorb the sweat. Your feet have to stay dry
- change your socks every day and more often if they seem damp
- if possible, choose sandals over regular shoes
- if it is cold where you live, opt for sandals that allow you to wear socks at the same time
- until this is cleared up, use a separate towel to avoid spreading germs.
Missed a day here and there?? Now you can check the archives to see what was posted!!