LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
"life is beautiful" doesn't waste money on packaging. And why should we care? It's simple. Who do you think pays for all the fancy
packaging?? We do! This company believes in spending money on the ingredients that are in his products and it shows. I took this
skin care line with me to Florida and my skin loved it. And, just in case you didn't know, Julia Roberts, Leonardo DiCaprio, Cameron
Diaz, Carol Burnett, Uma thurman, Liv Tyler and many more are among the Larry Costa's (the man behind this line) exclusive clientele.
So, here is what I thought of it...
Here is where you can find more information on this line.
life is beautiful inc.
- the face wash was creamy and whisked off make up very easily. The scent was nice as well.
- the facial cream was easily absorbed and it had a great scent as well
- the daily scrub goes deep to remove dirt, oil and other impurities. It features almond extract that smells heavenly.
- Pure Synergy is a solution that contains salicylic acid, glycolic acid and green tea and helps to remove fine lines and wrinkles
in 1 to 4 weeks. I'm waiting for the results of this one
- Pure Shampooing Cream ... ph of 6.5 and contains Emu Oil. If you are looking for extra shine and luster... check this one out.
- Pure Conditioning Creme... forumulated with finely ground and de-oiled grape seeds designed to massage the scalp and scrub away the
dead skin cells. Now doesn't this sound heavenly. Rinses out to leave your hair silky and untangled.
Product Review Archive!
Missed a day here and there?? Now you can check the archives to see what was posted!!
Graphics courtesy of:
The Mouse Pad,
Rainbow Connection Graphics,
Free For All Graphics,