Color of Your Nails
Did you know that the color of your nails can indicate health problems? If your nails are:
- half pink and half white... it could indicate kidney failure
- yellow... could point to diabetes, fungal infection or even heart disease
- black flecks... an injury to the nail or a blood clotting disorder
- black or blue spots... an injury to the nail
- green... fungal or bacterial infection
- white... anemia
- white spots... trauma to the nail bed
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a new tip!!
Missed a day here and there?? Now you can check the archives to see what was posted!!