- White blouse with very full sleeves.
- Full lenght black "satin" skirt. If you don't have one handy, a thrift shop might be a great place to look. As an alternative to black, you could choose any rich color. An emerald green or a ruby skirt would look equally effectove
- A silky scarf that covers most of the head as shown in the photo.
- Lots of gold bangles, chains and a pair of gold dangling earrings.
- Most gypsies go about barefoot, but a pair of ballet slippers might be a wise choise.
How To Create a Gypsy Face Hair You have lots of possibilities here. If you have long hair, blow dry it straight, but add some curl to the ends with the help of a large barreled curling iron. *Photo reprinted with permission of Nancy Rodgers
at Beauty and Health