Nail Growth and Vitamins
Nails TipIf you want faster growing nails, be sure that your diet is rich in Vitamins A, B-Complex, C, D, E and iron, calcium, zinc, sulfur, and the essential fatty acids.
- For Vitamin A, look for fruits that are yellow and orange or veggies that are dark green.
- For Vitamin C, chop up some green and red peppers and offer them to your family as a snack.
- For Vitamin D, look to your dairy products.
- For Vitamin E, a supplement is your best option.
- For zinc, options include kidney beans, rice, chicken or cheese