How To Copy Nicole Kidman's Hair StyleShe might be known as an incredible actress, but it's her gorgeous red hair that most women remember. This week, I'm going to show you how to duplicate her dazzling curls. More photos available at http://www.hair-styles.org.
Time Required: N/A
1. Wash and condition hair.
2. Allow to dry naturally until hair is 3/4 dry.
3. Add a "dollop" of smoothing cream (the amount should be in keeping with your hair length.)
4. F.Y.I. the smoothing cream helps to keep the frizzies under control.
5. Blow dry until smooth lifting sections at the crown to give volume.
6. Take sections of your hair and wind them around a 1 1/2" curling iron. Carefully unwind and go onto the next section to be curled.
7. When completed, do not comb through the curls.
8. Squirt some gel into the palm of your hand and then rub hands together. You want some of the gel on the tips of each finger.
9. Run fingers gently through the curls to loosen.
10. That's it, you are finished.
What You Need:
- smoothing cream
- curling iron