How To Make Potpourri SoapThese little potpourri soaps are a breeze to make and will look great in your bathroom.
Time Required: 20 minutes
1. Grate a cup of soap into a microwaveable bowl.
2. Add one teaspoon of water to the grated soap.
3. Microwave on medium until mixture begins to foam and bubble.
4. Remove bowl from the microwave and stir the mixture until it resembles cake frosting.
5. If mixture is too dry, add a little water and continue to "cook".
6. Repeat step four.
7. Scoop soap mixture onto a cookie sheet that has been sprinkled with potpourri.
8. Mold soap and potpourri into small soap balls and then set out to dry.
9. These soaps make great stocking stuffer and in keeping with Christmas if you use cinnamon scented potpourri.
- Wrap your soap balls in groups of three using plastic wrap and Christmas curling ribbon.
What You Need:
- bar of soap
- kitchen grater