How To Slow Down Aging With BananasThis has to be the closest thing to the perfect food. It contains virtually no fat and should be on your daily food list.
Time Required: N/A
1. No time to rush out and purchase a facial mask? Mash 1/2 of a banana and apply. Relax for a half hour and then remove with cool water. Bananas are rich in oils that will keep the skin from drying out.
3. If you are looking for an exfoliating mask, blend a mashed banana with white cosmetic clay and apply. This mask is both moisturizing and nourishing.
5. South American women often use mashed bananas to help relieve dry skin.
7. For damaged hair, combine a ripe banana with a few drops of almond oil. Massage into your hair and then allow to work it's wonders for about 15 minutes. Rinse with soda water and then shampoo and condition as usual.
8. Bananas are rich in vitamins, potassium, calcium and manganese. There isn't an inch of you that doesn't benefit from bananas.
9. Your hands can benefit from bananas as well. Mash a banana with a little butter and then rub the mixture into your hands. That is all there is to it.
10. Did you know that 8 oz of milk contain the same amount of potassium as a banana?
11. Apparently, The Body Shop used 250,000 bananas each year for their banana products.