1. Style
Julyne Derrick

Katie Holmes Sports Long Hair Paired With Blunt Bangs

By July 21, 2012

I love this hairstyle on Katie Holmes featured on the cover of the August issue of Elle magazine. Here, she sports long hair paired with blunt bangs -- a 70's edgy look that fits her new lifestyle as a woman starting over in life.

For more long hair with blunt bangs inspiration, check out these galleries:

Photo: Katie Holmes on the cover of Elle Magazine

Comments

July 25, 2012 at 11:58 pm
(1) judy h. says:

I think it is too much hair for her. She looks gaunt.

July 26, 2012 at 12:11 am
(2) lilly says:

I think she looks gaunt because of the shading on her cheekbones to give her depth. I think the wig or weavings is nice on her and the shot is one of the prettiest I’ve seen her, but I’m sure a lot of that is makeup as she really isn’t much of a looker.

July 26, 2012 at 8:49 am
(3) Michele says:

I hate the bangs on her, ot sexy at all. When did her cheeks get that hollow?

July 26, 2012 at 5:31 pm
(4) JUDY K. says:

Katie always looks beautiful. I love this hairstyle on her. I love the bangs alot too. She looks good in all the styles I have seen on her. She is very slim, But the gaunt look is most likely air brushing of her photo. The magazines do this all of the time.

Why are some women so negative about other women especially when they are slim & pretty? I seen some comments & that is your opinion, but she is very good looking. Anyway I’m sure she could care less about comments that are not nice. She is making alot more $ than we are & I’m looking forward to seeing her in movies & more now than ever.

July 26, 2012 at 6:13 pm
(5) PythonSkinBag says:

Katie likes like an angel. i like her new stylish and leading hair pattern. Also her smile is so warm-heart. Maybe some one consider her hair style is not suitable to her age.But She is so beautiful and tricky and presents the hair style so perfect.
hehe, Python Skin Bag

July 26, 2012 at 11:20 pm
(6) Lori M says:

I love the look, and I have long hair and bangs never look that good on me but I just might try it, and also Im not as pretty as Katie Holmes, and I like what Judy K. said “Im sure she could careless what we think, and yes she has plenty of $$$$$ and probaly have more cause of Tom”. If she likes it thats all that matters anyway. Have A Nice Day!

July 27, 2012 at 10:57 pm
(7) Judy K. says:

LOL! Thanks Lori & have a nice weekend.

July 30, 2012 at 1:23 am
(8) Carol says:

I like this hairstyle most:)

July 31, 2012 at 11:11 am
(9) Michelle S says:

Judy K – I couldn’t agree with you more. I live by my mother’s rule….If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all. She is beautiful and it is sad to see women being so negative rather than supportive!

August 1, 2012 at 2:45 pm
(10) Judy K. says:

Thanks for what you said Michelle, I was brought up the same way. It is sad to see that a few women are making negative comments about Katie’s new hairstyle & more. I know everyone has different opinions & that’s fine, but it’s the way some people say things….& it’s not very nice.

The same women who are making the negative comments would not like it if their photo was here & they were being criticized…..Enjoy the rest of your day…

August 1, 2012 at 3:35 pm
(11) Suzy says:

I second what Judy said, and what a lot of other people are probably saying all over the web! Michelle, my father also would say “if you don’t have anything nice to say to somebody, don’t saying anything at all.”

About Katie, she could be wearing a Glad trash bag and would still look glamorous! lol. I love Katie’s hair style. It’s so classic. I’m thinking, I like her better with bangs than without. It’s hard to tell what Katie really likes for fashion, personally, now that she’s separated. I heard that Tom Cruise had someone dressing Katie, and he had to have the final approval.

August 1, 2012 at 6:40 pm
(12) HalleBerry2 says:

Katie Holmes is naturally beautiful. Magazines should start portraying raw beauty instead of heavy makeup and frequent use of photoshop..

September 5, 2012 at 9:11 pm
(13) Roger says:

Looks really awesome!

September 5, 2012 at 9:20 pm
(14) Frank says:

This is the best Katie’s hair has ever looked and it’s not too long
it’s PERFECT!